Saturday, March 17, 2007

My Space

Okay, I am now part of My Space (under an assumed name). It was a lot easier than RSS (I had quite a bit of trouble before I got it working) and it was even easier than Flickr. Of course, I have a friend named Tom and life looks pretty relaxed on My Space. Not sure how to use it yet. Not sure, exactly, how to see what my space looks like from outside my setup page.

I did, however, find some pretty cool MySpaces. The Isle of Man has a MySpace (Peel Castle is on the Isle of Man), the SCA has a MySpace (Society for Creative Anachronism) and even SPL has a teen site. Of course, so do we, but I expect us to be ahead of SPL.

And I played with the search, discovering only one person from my school graduated in my year and made a MySpace (but I'm pretty old, so maybe my old friends are still figuring out how to use a mouse).

That's all for today. Next week, same bat-time, same bat-channel.

No comments: