Thursday, March 8, 2007

Peel Castle pictures


Since Peel Castle is my sign-in, I thought I would link to some pictures of Peel Castle (from the Isle of Man, in the Irish Sea). If I do this right, you'll be able to link over to Flickr and see a list of pictures people have taken of Peel Castle. I believe I don't need to reference the photographers, since I didn't actually post copies of the pictures themselves (hope I'm right about that).

I wasn't sure if I was able to link to a search list, so thought I would do that before linking to just a single picture. (It'll be interesting to see if the link stays stagnate, or if the link changes content when new content is sent). Pictures

Here's a picture I found that has Creative Common Liscense (as long as it isn't used commercially and the photographer is credited) So the picture was taken by a flickr account named "aileen_thebanshee". (Thank you, Aileen. I hope I did this part right). You kind find other of Aileen's Peel pictures at Flickr. Aileen

No comments: